Terms & Conditions
Cheers To You Photo Booth (also referred to herein as “Cheers To You Photo Booth”) carries Vendor Liability Insurance.
Clients Representations & Obligations:
1. There is good access to the performance area (e.g. paved walkway, reasonable areas of ingress and egress). An exception requires an inspection and prior approval of the performance area by a “Cheers To You Photo Booth” staff member;
2. There is a 120 volt electric outlet within 25 feet of the desired performance area;
3. If the event is held outdoors, there must be a level, concrete-like surface for placement of the photo booth;
4. If Client chooses to provide scrapbook & materials, “Cheers To You Photo Booth” staff will not be held responsible for the construction and/or final result; and
5. Client shall be responsible for any damage to the photo booth caused by the Client or any of the Client’s guests.
6. Any request for date change must be made in writing at least 90 days in advance of the original event date. Change is subject to photo booth availability and receipt of a new Service Contract. If there is no availability for the alternate date, the retainer shall be forfeited and event cancelled. Any cancellation occurring less than 90 days prior to the event date shall forfeit all payments received.
“Cheers To You Photo Booth” Representations & Obligations:
1. Transport and provide an operational photo booth for the duration of the number of hours booked. Client acknowledges the photo booth may require onsite maintenance and/or servicing during the event, and consequently, the photo booth may only operate for 80% of the duration of the number of hours booked as a result of maintenance or servicing that may be required;
2. Provide a qualified and experienced “Cheers To You Photo Booth” staff member to maintain and service the photo booth as required;
3. Set-up and break-down the photo booth in a timely manner.
Other Terms & Conditions:
1. A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total payment is required to reserve an event date. Balances are due 30 days prior to the event. If the balance is not paid 30 days prior to the event date, then the deposit may be forfeited.
2. Client and “Cheers To You Photo Booth” agree that in the event of a mechanical failure of the booth during the event “Cheers To You Photo Booth” is unable to provide a functioning photo booth pursuant to this agreement, “Cheers To You Photo Booth” maximum liability is the return of payments received. If “Cheers to You Photo Booth” is only able to provide partial services due to a mechanical failure, then charges to the Client shall be prorated subject to the 80% usage clause above.
3. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and no amendment, change or modification shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both Parties hereto. Accordingly, this Agreement supersedes all prior oral, written and other agreements between the parties.
Client agrees to, and understands the following: a) Client will indemnify provider against any and all liability related to Client's Event during or after Client's event. Client will indemnify Provider from the time of service and on into the future, against any liability associated with Client. b) Client will indemnify Provider against any and all liability associated with the use of pictures taken within the Photo Booth its representatives, employees or affiliates at Client's event.
By signing the reservation form, you agree to the model release below. We'd love to use your photos on our web site, but understand your privacy. Client agrees to, and understands the following: All guests using the photo booth hereby give to Cheers To You Photo Booth: The right and permission to copyright and use, photographic portraits or pictures of any photo booth user who may be included intact or in part, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose. In addition I, hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless Cheers To You Photo Booth, from any liability, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.